Dont

Dont

Tuesday, October 14, 2014


  1. How much money is spent on campaigning or just to support politics
  2. It makes we wonder that if just the health care system donates billions of dollars how much other money are they receiving from bigger companies such as oil companies
  3. It seems to me that most of these companies support the republicans over the democrats. I think this may be because these companies are against the democratic health care bills.
  4. I think that just pharmaceuticals and heath products alone contribute close to 2.2 million dollars
  5. That total contributions to politics from health care companies is nearly 260 million.
  6. Honestly I think that these numbers are way to0 high and this is just one website.  For all we know the real amount could be way higher.
  7. This is really cool to me I never realized how many different businesses contributed to this. There is a lot of them I wouldn’t expect.
  8. The Agribusiness contributes nearly 50 million.
  9. It’s crazy that these companies are willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on one campaign.
  10. It’s cool to see how much money some of south Dakota’s representatives have received. Like John Thune has received thousands of dollars from several companies

No comments:

Post a Comment